Skip to main content

Leave it to the professionals...

Silvana (from daycare) mentioned that Alice doesn't seem ready to crawl anytime soon, but that she is a really solid "walker" and will likely become a biped soon (yeah, we noticed!) An exercise she started doing with Alice is to lean her up against the wall so that she is standing on her own. I guess the idea is that she will eventually take a step forward, and voila! Walking!

Well, I tried this trick today, and what a happy girl and proud mama it made us! I even think my excessive squealing will help to make this a regular part of our routine, and we'll get around to those first steps soon enough. (I guess I'd better start cleaning up those piles of broken glass...)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Watch out 'So you think you can dance!'Alice will be there soon. Love Gran xxx
Anonymous said…
Practicing clinging to the rock face, like Mummy used to do

AJ