Five reasons why I love staying home for a very long weekend with my beautiful daughter:
1. Sharing in her delight every time we walk by the piddly little fountain at the end of our street.
2. Introducing her to the sprinkler on a hot summer day!
3. Ordering out from St-Hubert bbq and watching her devour mounds of fries drenched in ketchup
4. Going to the park and playing on the swings, see-saw, slides and with the "noculas" (binoculars on the play structure)
5. Watching her read books to herself and to her dollies...